NEW YORK Cityscape Ring (Silver)
Let us all wander in wonder.
This world has its way in being an inspiration. We travel for a multitude of reasons - to experience and live the dreams we've never thought possible. We explore new grounds in search of a renewed self. Our wanders are powerful and they leave us wondering from time to time.
At Sensibar, we are inspired by the beauty of landscapes all around us. We want to wander these places without knowing what comes next and simply let the magic takeover.
What would yours be in each city? What's your wonder in each wander?
Wander in Wonder by Sensibar features a collection of specially curated travel-inspired jewellery.
- Skyline of New York
- Polished and perfected with a brushed finish
- Handmade and plated with Silver
- Lovingly made to fit any finger size with the adjustable bands.
- Adjustable with an open-back to fit most ring sizes
- Pre-adjusted to a full loop to fits finger size US 6 perfect without an overlap (when adjusted to smaller) / gap (when adjusted to larger)
- Height from ring base to top of The Empire State Building: 1.4 cm
- Slight scratches are uncommon but unavoidable
- Refer to "Model Stats" below for tips on jewellery care
- Store your jewellery in an airtight environment when not in use (Ziploc bags are a great choice!
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and sunlight
- Always store your jewellery in dry places, minimize contact with moisture (perspiration and even the humid air could shorten the lifespan of your jewellery!)
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up
- Sterling silver can easily be polished with a polish cloth / solution
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off
- Protect your jewellery from all forms of cosmetics, perfumes, hair sprays and etc.
- To prevent tarnishing, avoid direct contact with sweat, perfume, water, rainwater (and anything at all in liquid form)