(A) Order Issues
- Do I have to create an account to shop with you?
Yes, you have to create an account in order to shop with us.
- I'm missing an item from my order, what do I do?
We’re sorry to hear that! Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you the missing item as soon as possible.
- What do I do if I receive a faulty item in my order?
Oh no! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving the item(s) and we’ll process an exchange for the faulty item immediately. Do note that your email must include snapshots of the area of defect clearly.
If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent out together with a stamped envelope for the return of the defective piece. Customers will be required to mail the defected piece out to us within 7 working days. In the event whereby the defected item is out of stock, store credits/refunds may be issued. The refund will only be done if the item is being returned back to us. Meetups/personal drop-offs will strictly not be adhered to for returns.
- I have an incorrect item in my order, what do I do?
Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll process an exchange for the incorrect item immediately. In the event that stocks are no longer available, store credits/refunds will be issued.
- Can I amend my order after I've placed it?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in order for the team to check if your items
- Can I cancel my order after I've placed it?
Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
- Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it?
As an established online retailer in Singapore, our prices change according to the current fashion trends, inventory as well as demand from our customers. In this case, we’re afraid we will not be able to provide a refund for the difference in price.
- I've bought a gift voucher, can I cancel or return it?
Gift cards are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, please submit a new order as we are unable to process any orders if payment has not been made and verified by The Tinsel Rack.
To help ensure your payment will not be declined when placing a new order, we suggest checking the following:
- Check the card details on your TTR account to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date or your billing address.
- Make sure you enter the CVV correctly - that's the
three digitnumber on the back of your card.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment - as they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them or contact your bank.
- If you've checked all of the above, try paying with another card.
If you’ve tried all these and are still having problems, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you offer a wholesale discount for bulk buying?
We’re afraid not, all prices for our products are as indicated.
- What delivery options do you offer?
- Express delivery ($3.50) - 1 to 2 working days by Ninja Van
Free delivery is offered for local purchases above SGD100. (Applicable separately for backorder and
- For international shipping, we currently ship by Ninja Van and DHL - postage charges will be reflected accordingly during the check-out process
- What should I do if my order hasn't been delivered yet?
The Tinsel Rack team takes 1 – 2 working days (excluding weekends and PH) after your payment has been verified to process your order and dispatch your parcel. Just sit back relax, and wait for the arrival of your brand new clothes!
- How can I find your international delivery information?
You may wish to refer to our shipping page for more information
- Can I track the delivery of my order?
For local and international orders by Ninja Van, your parcel can be tracked here by entering your NVSGTTR0000 + order number (e.g. NVSGTTR00001800123)
For international orders by DHL, your parcel can be tracked here by entering SGAUU + your order number (e.g. SGAUU1800123)
- What happens if I'm not in when my order arrives?
If you are not in when your order arrives, Ninja Van will contact you to schedule for a redelivery.
- My order status is still ‘order processing’, when will it be shipped?
The Tinsel Rack team takes 1 – 2 working days (excluding weekends and PH) after your payment has been verified to process your order and dispatch your parcel. Please be assured that we will ship out your order once we have verified everything on our end.
- Can I have my parcel redirected to a different address?
Please email us at email@example.com with your order number in order for the team to check if your parcel has been dispatched. If your parcel has been dispatched, I’m afraid we are unable to redirect it to a different address.
- Can I choose a specific time or day for my delivery?
Unfortunately, this service is currently unavailable for all our shipping options.
- Can I pick up my items in
(C) Returns & Refunds
- Do you accept returns?
Yes, we accept returns for regular priced items in exchange for store credits. Orders made with promotional codes, store credits, sale items and non-clothing items such as accessories and bags are not allowed for returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving the item(s) specifying the order number and the item(s) you wish to return.
- Why hasn't my return/refund of store credits been completed yet?
The Tinsel Rack team takes 2-3 working days to process all requests and we seek your understanding while we verify if the return/refund of store credits
- I'm an International customer. How do I return something to you?
Please email us at email@example.com with your order number within 7 working days of receiving the item(s) and our team will advise if a return is possible. If so, you can mail back your items and they will process the return within 2-3 working days.
- Can I return items I've bought with a gift voucher?
Items bought with gift vouchers can be returned for store credits (valid for 3 months). If you’ve received a defective item or would like to do item return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number within 7 working days of receiving the item(s) and our team will advise if a return is possible.
- I returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced.
Please email us
- Do you refund postage fees if I return something?
We will reimburse postage fees if the returns are for defective items. However, we will not be able to reimburse postage fees if you are returning the item for store credits.
(D) Payments, Gift Vouchers & TTR Points
- How can I pay for my order?
We accept credit card and Paypal payments.
*ATM transfers and cash deposits are strictly not accepted. (In the event that cash deposits are done and there are extra amounts after paying for
- How do I use my Gift Card to pay for an order?
Your Gift Card will show up as a payment option while you are checking out, and you can choose the amount you want to
- How can I purchase a Gift Card?
You can purchase a Gift Card through our website here.
- Do you offer paper or non-electronic Gift Cards?
Unfortunately, our Gift Cards are only available online at the moment.
- Can I use more than one promo code on my order?
You can only use one promo code per order.
- Are my details safe when ordering online with The Tinsel Rack?
Our customers' privacy
- Do you have a membership system?
- How do I redeem the TTR points if I do not wish to accumulate for the membership?
You may wish to redeem the TTR points upon checking out.
(E) Product & Stock
- Can you tell me if you're getting an item back in stock?
Do join the waiting list for any items that are out of stock and you will be notified once backorders are opened.
- Where can I find your size guide and care instructions?
You can refer to our Customer Care page here for more information on
- Can you give me more information about your products?
If you’d like more information on our products, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- What can I do if items are disappearing from my shopping bag?
Our system only allows you to secure your items for a maximum of 5 minutes.
Thereafter, your item will be removed from your shopping bag and you will have to re-add it to purchase the item.
- How can I get in touch with your Customer Care Team?
You can email our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have a catalogue that I can shop from?
We don’t have a catalogue, but we do have lookbooks which you can shop the collection from. You can refer to our lookbooks on our website here.
(F) Technical Issues
- I'm having trouble accessing your website. What should I do?
Firstly, you may need to delete your cookies - a cookie is a small file we store on your computer to let us know who you are next time you visit us.
On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using ‘Tools’ or ‘History’. Once you’ve cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
We also suggest that you use the latest version of your operating system provider e.g. Windows, OSX etc.
If you’re still having problems, please email us at email@example.com.
- I'm having trouble signing into my account.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll check on your account.
- What should I do if I’m having problems with your mobile site?
Most technical issues can be resolved by clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. If you’re not sure how to clear your mobile browser’s cache and cookies, please see below:
iOS - Safari
If you’re using Safari on an iOS device, press the Home button and go to Settings. You’ll see Safari listed with some other apps. Simply select Safari and then select ‘Clear History’ and ‘Clear Cookies and Data’.
Once you’ve done this, simply open up Safari again and go to our website.
iOS – Chrome
If you’re using Chrome on an iOS device, open up the Chrome app and press the menu button in the top
Once you’ve done this, simply close and reopen Chrome again and go to our website.
If you’re using an Android device, then with your browser open, press the Menu button. Select ‘Clear Browsing Data’ and then ‘Privacy’ on the next screen. You’ll see a pop up where you can select the data you want to clear. Tick the relevant boxes and press the clear button.
- What can I do if I'm not receiving emails from The Tinsel Rack?
There may be a number of reasons why you're not getting these from us.
Make sure you typed in the correct email address when you signed up with us. Just sign in to your account to check this.
If after this you’re still having trouble, contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com, giving as much detail as you can about the issue and we will try our best to help.
- I'd like to close my account with The Tinsel Rack, how do I do this?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will proceed to close your account for you.
- What should I do if I’m seeing your desktop site on my mobile device?
Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies before reopening your browser.
- How can I unsubscribe from your emails/newsletters?
You can always choose to unsubscribe or to update your subscription preferences at the end of every newsletter.