PURCHASE AND DELIVERY INFO
1) Please ensure that the correct item in the correct colors/sizes has been selected before proceeding to check out. The Tinsel Rack will not be able to amend your orders once they have been confirmed and no exchanges will be allowed if wrong colors/sizes are selected.
2) Upon payment verification, orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days. Please ensure that all required information are submitted during the payment process to avoid possible delays during shipping.
3) Mailing days fall on weekdays. Weekends and Public Holidays are excluded.
4) For general enquiries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do allow us up to 2 working days to respond to enquiry emails.
5) Do kindly refrain from sending multiple emails as it will be mean your mails are pushed up further and it will take us even longer to get back to you. Rest assured we will attend to your emails as soon as we can.
6) We reserve all rights to block any accounts (even if there is any credit left inside the accounts) for an unlimited length of time if any irregularities in purchasing are spotted.
7) Discount codes are not applicable to sale items and items under resident brands unless otherwise stated.
8) Display pieces from the physical stores may be added back to the system when they are being withdrawn from the stores.
RETAIL STORE PURCHASES
1) Exchanges for any items must be done within 7 days (including day of purchase), with valid receipt and care tag attached to the apparel.
2) Strictly no return for store credits/cash refund for store purchased items.
3) In the event that the item exchanged for is lower in value, no refunds/store credit will be given.
4) Each receipt is only entitled to 1 exchange.
5) If the amount of store credit used exceed 50% of the item price, no exchange will be allowed.
6) TTR reserves the right to reject exchange for any apparel which is deemed to be in unacceptable condition.
1) We accept credit card and Paypal payments.
***Please note that by adding item(s) into your cart, it does not signify you have successfully purchased the item(s). Item(s) is only secured upon submission of payment.
2) All orders will automatically cancelled if payment is not received.
1) Arrival dates for different items will differ and are usually stated under the individual items.
2) There may be delays for the backorder items due to unforeseen circumstances during the shipping process or inadequacies on the factories' side etc. For such circumstances, cancellation of orders/refund of orders are not applicable if the delay is no more than 2 weeks.
3) No refunds/store credit will be issued once payment for the backorder has been made, regardless of reason.
4) Orders will be split if an
5) The dates of arrival stated are based on estimation. The exact dates of arrival will be made known to the customers once they are confirmed.
6) In case of insufficient quantity or defects upon backorder items' arrival, a full refund will be made to the customer within 48 hours.
7) Slight colour discrepancy for the backorder items and
8) For backorder items under a single invoice, the parcel will only be shipped out upon arrival of the last item.
1) In case of item defects, kindly email us at email@example.com within 7 working days of receiving the item(s). Email must include snapshots of the area of defect clearly.
2) If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent out together with a stamped envelope for the return of the defective piece. Customers will be required to mail the defected piece out to us within 7 working days. In the event whereby the defected item is out of stock, store credit/refunds may be issued. The refund will only be done if the item is being returned back to us. Meetups will strictly not be adhered to for exchanges and returns.
3) Measurements stated may vary 0.5"-0.75" as items are mass produced. Colors shown may deviate slightly on different screens as different tech devices have different colour resolutions. As such, colors may be portrayed with slight differences to the human eye (and under different lighting). In the cases above, no exchanges will be made.
4) Measurements stated are measured to the best accuracy. Do take note that
5) Items purchased from third parties/third party platforms are not eligible for any returns/exchanges. The Tinsel Rack will also not be held liable for any item defects if item is not directly purchased from our website or stores.
Please see our Returns Policy page for full details.
The Tinsel Rack reserves the right to amend the terms from time to time without prior notice. By purchasing from our website, you are deemed to have agreed to the above terms and conditions listed. If you have any enquiries regarding this, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As much as our team would love to serve you with courtesy and efficiency, we would also like to request that you treat our email staff with the same respect that you as our customer deserves. We apologise in advance if our team happens to make any mistakes in handling your orders. We will definitely try our utmost best to rectify mistakes if any. Thank you for making The Tinsel Rack a pleasant place to shop and for our staff to work in.