Please read through the T&Cs prior to using the Site (www.thetinselrack.com). Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, you may access and use our Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. TTR Group Pte Ltd (UEN 201405606M) reserves all rights not expressly granted by these Terms in and to our Site. We may suspend or terminate your access to our Site at any time for any reason. From time to time, the Site may be made unavailable for administrative purposes.
You will not, and you will not assist, permit or enable others to, do any of the following:
- disclose your account login information to any third party.
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tool, data gathering or extraction tool, or any other automated means, to access, collect, copy or record the Site
- copy, rent, lease, sell, transfer, assign, sublicense, modify, alter, or create derivative works of any part of our Site or any of our Intellectual Property without any prior written consent from the Company
- use our Site in any manner or for any purpose that violates any applicable law, regulation, legal requirement or obligation, contractual obligation
- attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security of, or decipher any transmissions to or from, the servers running our Site;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, hide or attempt to hide your identity, or otherwise use our Site for any invasive or fraudulent purpose;
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TTR Group Pte Ltd, its directors, employees, consultants, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms & Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
TTR Group Pte Ltd is the owner/licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the content on the Site, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without TTR Group Pte Ltd’s prior written permission.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product subject to the following terms and conditions. You shall be responsible for providing correct information for all orders. Our acceptance of your order will take place when a confirmation email is sent to your registered email address with us, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
Dispatch times of your order may vary according to availability of our logistics partners and subjected to unforeseen delays, which we will not be held liable for. You shall be deemed fully responsible for the product once the order has been delivered to the address that has been provided to us when you made the order.
Pricing and availability
We will try our best to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on this Site are accurate. In the case of an error such as: wrong pricing being listed, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of topping up to the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. Prices on our website are inclusive of GST.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed in the total cost of invoice.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
All orders are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refund any orders if we are unable to fulfil them in case of inventory discrepancies.
Customs and import tax
As customs and import fees varies, we are unable to advise the amount payable for the parcel once it reaches your country. The fees will be collected from you upon delivery of your parcel.
If you choose to reject the delivery of the order once it has reached the destination country, the parcel might be disposed of and we will not be liable for any refund in that case.
We try to be as accurate as possible in our descriptions and photographs of products provided on the Site. Colours of the products in real life may appear different from screen due to variances in computer screen calibration. Measurements of the items will be measured according to our factory’s standards. We will try our best to ensure that product descriptions on the Site are accurate, complete and free of errors.
Variations in measurement are not considered a defect as long as they are within 0.75 inches.
If you believe you have received a defective item, drop our team an email at email@example.com with your order number and a photograph of the defect within 7 working days of receiving it.
A replacement item will be mailed out to you, and you shall be responsible for mailing back the defective item within 7 working days. In case there is no available replacement item, a full refund will be made to your bank account. You shall be responsible for providing accurate details for the refund.
TTR Group Pte Ltd will not be held liable for defects if item has been purchased via third parties and not from the Site directly.
Store credit & Gift card
Store credit in your TTR account can be used for the purchase of an item from our Site and retail stores. Store credit expires after 6 months. Store credit is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Items which have been purchased via store credit cannot be returned or exchanged.
E-gift cards are digital gift cards that have been purchased through the Site. They have no expiry date and are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. You may not use the gift card to purchase another gift card.
Physical gift cards can be purchased from our retail stores and have no expiry date. They are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. At the point of purchase, the card will be collected from you as proof that it has been redeemed.
Bounced and uncollected parcels
We will reach out to you via email in case of bounced/uncollected parcels. An additional fee will be charged to have it redelivered to you. Bounced and uncollected parcels that are unclaimed after 6 months will be deemed as TTR Group Pte Ltd’s property and no refund/store credit will be offered.
TTR Membership Program
- TTR Points expire in 6 months from date of issue. Expired points will not be reinstated regardless of reason.
- Each TTR Point earned can only be redeemed once.
- TTR points are non redeemable as cash or store credit. They are also non transferable.
- Accounts will be frozen or locked upon multiple fraudulent transactions.
- The terms and conditions of this membership program are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to change or cancel the program at any time and at our sole discretion. Any changes in our membership program will be reflected on this page and also announced to the public ahead of time. Please check back on these terms and conditions frequently to be kept updated on any changes.
We collect and use your personal data in accordance to PDPA Singapore guidelines. Your information will be used in the processing of your orders, and we will also send you emails if you have opted in to our mailing list. You have the option to unsubscribe via the email at any point of time if you wish.
Termination of user account
TTR Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to determine if a user has breached our Terms & Conditions. If breaching of T&Cs is deemed to have occurred, we may take reasonable actions, including but not limited to the following:-
- Restricting your usage and accessibility to the site by suspending your user account;
- Issuing a warning to you via email;
- Forfeiting the TTR points you have accumulated;
- Acting accordingly if law enforcement or legal proceedings are deemed to be necessary
TTR Group Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change, amend, modify, add on or cancel any part of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.