PURCHASE AND DELIVERY INFO
1) Please ensure that the correct item in the correct colors/sizes has been selected before proceeding to check out. The Tinsel Rack will not be able to amend your orders once they have been confirmed and no exchanges will be allowed if wrong colors/sizes are selected.
2) Upon payment verification, orders will be shipped out within 1-2 working days. Please ensure that all required information are submitted during the payment process to avoid possible delays during shipping.
3) Mailing days fall on weekdays. Weekends and Public Holidays are excluded.
4) For sales enquiries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. For general enquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com. Do allow us up to 2 working days to respond to enquiry emails.
5) Do kindly refrain from sending multiple emails as it will be mean your mails are pushed up further and it will take us even longer to get back to you. Rest assured we will attend to your emails as soon as we can.
6) We reserve all rights to block any accounts (even if there is any credits left inside the accounts) for an unlimited length of time if any irregularities in purchasing is spotted.
7) Discount codes are not applicable to sale items and items under resident brands unless otherwise stated.
1) We accept credit card and Paypal payments.
*ATM TRANSFERS AND CASH DEPOSITS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED. (In the event that cash deposits are done and there are extra amounts after paying for item, the excess amount will be kept as store credits and are non refundable.)
***Please note that by adding item(s) into your cart, it does not signify you have successfully purchased the item(s). Item(s) is only secured upon submission of payment.
2) All orders will automatically cancelled if payment is not received.
3) By carting out the item(s), it implies your intention and interest to make a purchase. A slot will be reserved for you. In the event where no payment is received and orders are cancelled, your account may be blacklisted from future purchases.
1) Arrival dates for different items will differ and are usually stated under the individual items.
2) There may be delays for the backorder items due to unforeseen circumstances during the shipping process or inadequacies on the factories' side etc. For such circumstances, cancellation of orders/refund of orders are not applicable if the delay is no more than 2 weeks.
3) No refunds/store credits will be issued once payment for the backorder has been made, regardless of reason.
4) Orders will be split if an instock item is carted out together with a backorder item. No combination of orders will be allowed for backorder items. Items will be shipped out according to the arrival dates.
5) The dates of arrival stated are based on estimation. The exact dates of arrival will be made known to the customers once they are confirmed.
6) In case of insufficient quantity or defects upon backorder items' arrival, a full refund will be made to the customer within 48 hours.
7) Slight colour discrepancy for the backorder items and instock items may be present. Do only join the backorder if you are comfortable with it.
8) For backorder items under a single invoice, the parcel will only be shipped out upon arrival of the last item.
1) Standard Courier Delivery and Express Delivery is available at $2.50 and $4.50 respectively. A tracking number will be provided to you (upon request) and you will receive sms updates from them once the parcel is being picked up.
2) Free standard courier delivery will be provided for local orders amounting to $100 and above. (Applicable separately for backorder and instock items)
3) Overseas shipping will be charged according to weight of items and will be advised accordingly at check out.
4) Instock items and backorder items that are carted out together will be split. The instock piece will be mailed out first and hence, the system will charge the delivery fee twice ($5 for Standard Courier, $9 for Express Delivery). Only applicable to SG orders.
International orders will only be mailed out upon the arrival of the last backorder item on the invoice.
*SELF COLLECTION IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.
5) Combination of parcels/orders will not be allowed UNLESS the orders are made on the same day and payment is in on the same day.
6) For all unclaimed parcels by the customers that are sent back to us, the customer needs to top up for postage before we will resend it out again.
1) Sizing exchanges are allowed for regular priced items. Sale/flash sale items are not applicable for sizing exchange.
2) Kindly drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving the item(s) specifying the order number and the sizing you wish to exchange for. An exchange will be facilitated if stocks are available. In the event that stocks are no longer available, store credits will be issued. (Valid for 3 months)
3) All exchanges must be done via mailing and items must be mailed back within 7 working days via a trackable source (courier/registered mail). Postage will be borne by the customer. TTR will not be responsible for parcels lost in transit.
4) All exchange items must be in their original condition, unwashed and unworn with the tag intact should it come with it. Items which do not fulfill these criteria will be duly rejected.
5) Exchange of sale/flash sale items are strictly not allowed.
1) In case of item defects, kindly email us at email@example.com within 7 working days of receiving the item(s). Email must include snapshots of the area of defect clearly.
2) If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent out together with a stamped envelope for the return of the defective piece. Customers will be required to mail the defected piece out to us within 7 working days. In the event whereby the defected item is out of stock, store credits/refunds may be issued. The refund will only be done if the item is being returned back to us. Meetups will strictly not be adhered to for exchanges and returns.
3) Measurements stated may vary 0.5"-0.75" as items are mass produced. Colors shown may deviate slightly on different screens as different tech devices have different colour resolutions. As such, colors may be portrayed with slight differences to the human eye (and under different lighting). In the cases above, no exchanges will be made.
4) Measurements stated are measured to the best accuracy. Do take note that uk sizing can only serve as a rough gauge and cannot be taken as a comprehensive guide.
1) We accept returns for regular priced items. Returns are not accept for the following: orders made with promotional codes, store credits, sale/flash sale items and non-clothing items such as accessories and bags.
2) Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving the item(s) specifying the order number and the item(s) you wish to return.
3) All returns must be done via mailing and items must be mailed back within 7 working days via a trackable source (courier/registered mail). Postage will be borne by the customer. TTR will not be responsible for parcels lost in transit.
4) All return items must be in their original condition, unwashed and unworn with the tag intact should it come with it. Items which do not fulfill these criteria will be rejected duly.
5) Upon receiving the return item(s), a store credit code (valid for 3 months) will be issued to you.
6) Returns of sale/flash sale items are strictly not allowed.
The following reasons will not be considered for exchange/return:
1) If apparel care tag is no longer attached to the apparel, regardless of reason.
2) Deliberate damage of the item in order to make item eligible for exchange.
3) Defects which are caused/appear after washing and handling by the customer.
*Whether item is eligible for an exchange/return will be determined based on discretion by staff of The Tinsel Rack.
*A full refund (for defective items)/store credits will only be issued once the items are received and verified to be in the state which is eligible for refund/credits. In cases whereby the item returned is not eligible for a refund/credits, the postage costs would be borne by the customer. The Tinsel Rack will not bear the costs of returning the item back to the customer.
*Discount codes given by The Tinsel Rack are strictly non transferrable (irregardless of reason) and cannot be sold to other customers for cash. The Tinsel Rack reserves the right to reject any transaction if this term is not adhered to.
The Tinsel Rack reserves the right to amend the terms from time to time without prior notice. By purchasing from our website, you are deemed to have agreed to the above terms and conditions listed. If you have any enquiries regarding this, do email us at email@example.com.
As much as our team would love to serve you with courtesy and efficiency, we would also like to request that you treat our email staff with the same respect that you as our customer deserves. We apologise in advance if our team happens to make any mistakes in handling your orders. We will definitely try our utmost best to rectify mistakes if any. Thank you for making The Tinsel Rack a pleasant place to shop and for our staff to work in.