Should you have a change of mind about your order, you have 7 days upon receiving your order to request for a refund in the form of store credits. Please note that exchanges for online orders is strictly not allowed.
CRITERIA FOR RETURNS
✓ Returns are only accepted for Regular priced TTR-label apparel. This does not include: Orders made with promotional codes, store credits, sale/flash sale items and non-clothing items such as bags or accessories.
✓ Item(s) must be in returned in their original condition. Unwashed and unworn, with original tag still intact. Items that do not fulfil this criteria will be duly rejected.
✓ Requests for returns must be made within 7 working days of receiving your item.
THE RETURNS PROCESS
1. To start your returns process, please drop us an email at email@example.com within 7 working days of receiving your item. Please specify your order number in the email subject (eg: Returns Request: Order #88888) and indicate the item(s) you wish to return within the email.
2. If your returns request fulfils the Returns Criteria (stated above), you will be provided with our Return Address.
3. Please mail your item(s) back to us within 45 days (for all orders made between 1st April - 1st June 2020) from confirmation of your Returns Request, via a trackable method (eg: Courier/Registered Mail). Postage costs will not be bourne by TTR. Please take note that TTR will not be responsible for your return parcels should they get lost in transit.
4. Upon receiving your item(s) and verifying that the Return Criteria has indeed been fulfilled, Store Credit will be issued to your account.
From date of issue, TTR Store Credit is valid for:
- 6 months (for all orders made on/before 31st March 2020)
- 9 months (for all orders made between 1st April - 1st June 2020)
You can check your current Store Credit details when you Log In > My Account > Store Credit.
In the event of expired credits, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will extend it for another 14 days.
RETURN REQUESTS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED FOR:
✗ Sale / Flash Sale items
✗ Orders made using Promotional Codes or Store Credit
✗ Items without the original care tag, regardless of reason
✗ Items that have been deliberately damaged to be eligible for returns
✗ Items that have become defective after washing/ironing/handling by customer
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligibility for returns will be determined based on the discretion of The Tinsel Rack staff.
- If, upon receiving your item, we have determined that your item(s) does not meet the Returns Criteria, you will not be issued store credit.
- In cases whereby the item returned is not eligible for Store Credit, the postage costs for the item to be mailed back will be borne by the customer.
- Personal discount codes & Store Credit issued by The Tinsel Rack are strictly
- The Tinsel Rack reserves the right to amend our terms without prior notice. By purchasing from our website, you are deemed to have agreed to the above terms and conditions listed. If you have any enquiries regarding this, do email us at email@example.com.
As much as our team would love to serve you with courtesy and efficiency, we would also like to request that you treat our email staff with the same respect that you as our customer deserves. We apologise in advance if our team happens to make any mistakes in handling your orders. We will definitely try our utmost best to rectify mistakes if any. Thank you for making The Tinsel Rack a pleasant place to shop and for our staff to work in.